Presented By: Agent's Outreach Center
Medicare Agents Exclusive
Do You Have A Game Plan?
Knowledge, Tips & Tools!
Make 2017 Your BEST AEP Ever - Set 100 Enrollments As Your Minimum Goal!
2017 / 2018 Exciting Updates
CMS ANNOUNCES SEP: CMS Announces that a SEP will be allowed for States affected by hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. This means that until December 31, 2017; a Medicare-Eligible may enroll in a Medicare Plan, by SEP, for 2018. Click Here for Press Release & Explanation
Scope of Appointment Changes
Beginning October 1, agents may obtain the Scope of Appointment form at the beginning of the 1-on-1 appointment. For 2018, CMS has made a significant change to the Scope of Appointment (SOA) requirements.
Beginning in October, Plan/Part D Sponsors are no longer required to obtain a signed SOA 48 hours prior to the appointment.
Therefore, for 1-on-1 appointments (in-person or via phone) that occur on or after October 1, agents may obtain the SOA at the start of the appointment.
In addition, Plan/Part D Sponsors are only required to document the SOA prior to the start of the appointment.
Therefore, agents no longer need to provide an explanation as to why the SOA was not documented 48 hours prior to the appointment.
SOA forms included in 2018 Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan Enrollment Guides reflect the new guidance.
The remaining rules around SOA still apply.
Are Medicare Changes Coming?
Are Medicare Changes Coming For 2018? Keep up with Breaking News and check out the latest article: Click HereHave You Seen The New Medicare Card? (Medicare Recipients Are Being Issued A New Medicare Number)
All Medicare Recipients Will Be Issued A New Medicare Card & Receive A New Medicare Number... Keep up with Breaking News: Click Here
Prospects Lists, Click on Type of Prospect Wanted Below, to Receive Wholesale Pricing:
65's Prospects including
Phone Numbers, when available – Click Here For
Prospects - They ALL come
with Phone Numbers – Currently Not Available!
Eligible Prospects - This may be the best year NATIONWIDE for Dual Plans because of the benefits being offered. ALL Prospects come with Phone Numbers – Click Here For
- ATTENTION: FLORIDA AGENTS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES - Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Citrus, Collier, Hernando, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Lee, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Lucie, Sumter & Volusia. You May Have Dual Plans Available With 1st Time Benefits of Dentures & Extractions Being Offered - This Is A HUGE Benefit & Game Changer! Special Pricing For Dual Prospects (Age 65 - Age 85) In The Above Mentioned Counties... Dual Prospects Come With Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers As Indicated On Following Link, Age, Birth Month & Approx Annual Income – Click Here For
65+ Prospects - They ALL
come with Phone Numbers – Click Here For Complete
- They ALL come with Phone Numbers – Click Here
For Complete Information!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
- Be Sure To Have A Game Plan This AEP
- Become a Healthcare Benefits Advocate – Click Here
For Complete Information!
With AEP Game Plan & Becoming A Healthcare Benefits Advocate, You Also Receive At NO Additional Cost:
1) Unlimited Thank You / Appreciation Gift For Your Prospects / Clients: View Thank You Gift
2) A Press Release Announcing Your New Status: View Sample Press Release
3) Provide Unlimited Healthcare Benefits Workshops: View Healthcare Benefits Workshop Request Form
- JUST RELEASED: We Usually Save This EXCLUSIVELY For Our Coaching Clients ONLY! ALWAYS Be At The Top Of Your Game - Secret Success Tool... Click Here
- Need An Icebreaker When Talking To New Prospects? Here Are Some Of The Best:
- Looking To Stand Out & Brand Your Business? Here Are The Top 10 Best Domain Names Available At GoDaddy (They Won't Last Long):
10) ObamaCare Helpline / TrumpCare Helpline
- Comes As A Package Deal... These Are Highly Sought After Domain Names That FMO's, Agencies & Marketing Firms Want - The Names Says It All & Will Make Your Phone Ring.. (Click Here & Enter Domain Name(s))
Be Sure To Bookmark This Page & Check Back Often For The Latest Updates, Tips & Tools
Knowledge Is Power (If Used That Is...)
Making A Difference Each & Every Day,
K. Thomas, Agent's Outreach Center
"We Firmly Believe Knowledge Is Power"
Agent's Helpline: 888.874.5939